Our D1 Training courses

Pre 1 January 1997

You should have Category D1 on the back of your driving licence, followed by 101. This is a restriction code that will not allow you to drive for hire or reward. You will need to take the D1 test to lift the restriction code 101.

Post 1 January 1997

You may not have D1 on the back of your licence. To take the D1 test you must have a full Category B licence and be at least 18 years of age. More info on Driving a Mini Bus

To find out how to get your D1 licence and more about the test click here

Mini Bus

Carrying passengers on a mini bus can be daunting as your responsible for their safety. We will teach you many advanced driving skills to help you through the test and obviously stay safe on the roads in the future.