Here’s a few reasons why you should choose Next Level Driving for your trailer training requirements.
- All of our trainers are fully qualified Adi’s, Fleet registered and have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- All training courses can lead on to an IAM certificate.
- We don’t Add VAT on top of the listed prices.
- WE COVER ALL KEY TOPICS: ECO DRIVING,DEFENSIVE DRIVING,ADVANCED DRIVING TIPS
- All day courses are 8 hours long, with breaks.
- All our courses are on a one-to-one basis, ensuring you get the best possible training.
If you passed your test after the 1st of January 1997 you may only have category B on your licence, at next level driving we specialise in 1 to 3 day driving courses so whether you need to tow a trailer(B+E) or you need to drive a 7.5 tonne vehicle(C1) then we can offer a cost effective course that not only prepares you for your DVLA test but we will give you the confidence to drive safely on the roads.